Has your six-year-old cousin been making unauthorised IAP purchases in your iPhone? Do you need to re-download an app that’s now not at the App Store any further? Feeling nostalgic and need to concentrate to the Busted album you purchased on iTunes while you have been 13? Thankfully, there’s a very simple manner to see your iTunes acquire historical past to stay monitor of your purchases in addition to establish any rogue ones.
Beyond that, there’s even some way for you to obtain up to now bought pieces, even though they’ve been got rid of from the App Store (even though the similar can’t be stated for iTunes).
Here, we display you the way to view your iTunes acquire historical past, in addition to how to obtain previous iTunes purchases.
You may additionally like: Complete information to iTunes syncing | How to trade or reset your Apple ID | Two-factor authentication vs two-step verification
How to see your iTunes acquire historical past
While you’ll see apps you’ve up to now downloaded in your iOS tool, you want get right of entry to to iTunes on a PC or Mac to get an outline of all of your acquire historical past together with tune, ringtones, films and books. If you haven’t already, you should definitely’re working the newest model of iTunes for Mac or PC. If you need to robotically open iTunes and check in to your Account Information web page, click on this hyperlink – if now not, apply the directions beneath.
1) Open iTunes. If you haven’t already, check in along with your Apple ID by way of deciding on Account > Sign in.
2) Select Account > View My Account and input your Apple ID password for verification.
Once at the Account Information web page, merely do the next:
1) Scroll down to Purchase History and make a choice See All – it will have to be to the appropriate of your most up-to-date acquire. Give it a couple of seconds, and all of your acquire historical past will have to seem.
2) If you need to get extra main points on a selected acquire, click on the arrow to the left of the order date. You’ll to find knowledge together with a breakdown of particular person pieces inside a purchase order, in conjunction with the date, order quantity, bill quantity and different knowledge.
Read subsequent: How to take away card from iTunes & App Store
How to obtain previous iTunes purchases: Mac and PC
It’s something being ready to view all of your purchases, however how are you able to get right of entry to them? The procedure differs rather between iOS and Mac/PC, so we’ve damaged this segment into two – for iOS units, see beneath.
1) Open iTunes and you should definitely’re signed in to your Apple ID (see above).
2) From the menu bar, make a choice Account > Purchased.
3) All your purchases will have to be displayed in listing view. Select “Not in My Library” and the kind of acquire (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps and Audiobooks) you want to re-download at the right-hand facet. Alternatively, you’ll seek by way of identify by means of the Search bar at the left-hand facet.
4) This will have to filter out your acquire listing, permitting you to to find the app, track, film or audiobook you’d like to re-download. Once you might have discovered the acquisition, merely click on the obtain button (cloud with an arrow pointing down) to obtain the article to your library.
Read subsequent: How to obtain your iTunes library on Mac
How to obtain previous iTunes purchases: iOS
While it’s rather simple to view your purchases on a Mac or PC by means of iTunes, it’s a rather longer procedure on iOS due to the iTunes Store and App Store being separate apps. Before we move any longer, just remember to’re signed in to iTunes in your iOS tool by way of going to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
1) Open the App Store app in your iOS tool.
2) On the menu bar on the backside of the web page, faucet Updates.
3) Tap Purchased > Not on This iPhone to browse your up to now bought apps.
4) Once you to find the app you’d like to re-download, faucet the obtain icon at the correct hand facet of the list.
Music, Films and TV Programmes
1) Open the iTunes Store app in your iOS tool.
2) On the menu bar on the backside of the web page, make a choice More > Purchased and make a choice the kind of acquire you’d like to to find (Music, Films or TV Programmes).
3) Select Not on This iPhone and to find the media you’d like to re-download. Once you’ve discovered it, faucet it to carry up the iTunes list and faucet the obtain button to obtain the article to your tool.
Read subsequent: How to arrange iCloud | How to recuperate a forgotten iCloud password | How to take a look at Apple ID stability